Activities and resources can be imported from one course room to another. This allows you to reuse content without having to create it again. When content is imported, the settings and arrangement of the content are also transferred. You can merge content from multiple course rooms by repeating the import process.
To import content, you require the role "Manager" in the respective course rooms.
Import activities and resources
To import activities and resources, please log in as manager to the course room where the content will be imported. Then, proceed as follows:
- Click on the gear in the upper right corner to open the "Course administration".
- Click on "Import".
- Select the course room from which you want to import. If necessary, use the search function to find the right course room. The hit list only displays course rooms in which you also hold the role of "manager".
- Click on "Continue".
- On the next page select the content types (activities, blocks, filters) you want to import from the selected course room and then click on "Next". The default settings have been chosen so that they can usually be kept.
- In the next step you will see all activities and resources from the origin course. Select the activities and materials you want to import. Then click on "Next".
- You can then check again the settings and the selection you have made.
- Finally, click on "Perform import".
- A message appears that the import was completed successfully.
- Click on "Next" to return to the course room.
Import of groups and collaborative activities
Groups can be imported but they have no members. They must be added in the target course room.
For activities with a collaborative focus like databases, forums, glossaries, wikis, or student folders, the activities are transferred to the target course room and displayed there. However, the activities will remain without content, since this content is usually created by students and they own the copyright to their contributions. To transfer the content of these activities as well, please contact the IT-ServiceDesk: email@example.com