The RWTHmoodle homepage is accessible via the URL https://moodle.rwth-aachen.de. For the login, you need your username (e.g. ab123456) and the password.
- Go to the starting page of RWTHmoodle: https://moodle.rwth-aachen.de
- Click "Proceed to login".
- Log in via the RWTH Single Sign-On.
- For this, you need your username (e.g. ab123456) and the password for the account RWTH Single Sign-On.
- You can change your password for this account in the Selfservice of RWTH Aachen University.
- If you do not have access to the selfservice, you can request or reset your username and password using PasswordReset.
After having logged in successfully you're directed to the so-called "Dashboard". This contains all the course rooms for which you are authorized.
For more information: "Selfservice", "Forgot Login Data" und "RWTH Single Sign-On"